March 02, 2012

Free Vintage Ruffled Bag Crochet Pattern



I try to post 2 free vintage patterns from my collection a week and this week's second pattern is this Ruffled Bag. It's crochet and around late 30's or early 40's.


I realize there are people out there who sell vintage patterns and I've even bought a few (I never post one I've bought a copy of, only the patterns I have the actual printed page/booklet of that I personally have bought at thrift stores, antique stores, estate sales, etc.) and have always been disappointed with the lack of instructions originally published. Often I've had to set down and basically re-write the pattern in order to make it. Because of this, I feel they should be made free. Good luck in making them!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is very cool..
Greetings from Croatia :)