January 01, 2020

Trophy Afghan Free Vintage Crochet Pattern


This afghan is called Trophy and is a vintage pattern from my own collection. You can find the pattern HERE. It is a pattern in the public domain and as such I believe should always be made free. So if you every come across a vintage pattern you're thinking of buying, please google it first, you may be able to find it free some place else.

The afghan measures 50" X 72" and calls for Red Heart yarn which is still widely available so you shouldn't have any problems in making this afghan.

I like how the chevron pattern is broken up with a multi colored yarn. I don't know about you, but I always struggle to use that type of yarn. It looks so good in the skein, but often doesn't look as lovely once you have crochet it.

Enjoy!

No comments: