January 12, 2012

Bobble Hooded Collar Crochet Pattern






I designed it after I saw the movie "Meet Me In St Louis" with Judy Garland. It's a Christmas movie we love to watch at our house. I don't know why, but this time when Judy Garland began singing in her beautiful gown I noticed the little hooded scarf she had been wearing.

It intrigued me and I wanted to make my own.

The Bobble Hooded Collar pattern is one of my first attempts (I have 4 total and plan to designing more--its just a great idea!) It features a bobble stitch pattern, which I will let you know when I post the how to on utube, that forms the collar and hood. A cute little flower covers the snap that secures the collar together.

I think it a great addition to a coat or jacket when dressing up or just when its breezy in the spring and you don't want to mess up your hair!

I hope you like them as much as I do!




No comments: